Program/Project Management Capabilities include:
- InterSystems Technology, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, Ensemble HealthConnect
- Visionary Leadership
- Team Building
- Budget Management
- Resource Planning
- New Implementations
- Software upgrades and migrations
Strategic Account Management –executive sponsor to provide input and oversight on business strategy, engage directly with clients to understand their mission and determine ways our teams can help.
- Financial Oversight – Establish accurate revenue projections based on resource bookings, execute monthly auditing process to ensure accuracy in time keeping/budgets/invoicing, report accounting trends to other members of leadership, determine and approve resource expenditures such as salary increases/training.
- Operations Software – Product owner for the corporate performance management, recruiting and professional services systems, lead extensive selection and migration process for all these systems, handle contract negotiations with internal system vendors, manage ongoing vendor relationships.
- Team Development – Build teams to accommodate contractual and practical project needs, maintain skills database and understand resource skills for appropriate placement on projects, guide skills development and fill skills gaps where needed, work with account and project leads to mentor team members so that all employees feel well supported.