- Well versed in experimenting and validating approaches with new technologies
- Defining technical requirements for product architecture
- Understanding and translating business requirements into product designs.
- Lead development teams in building products
- Supervise and oversee the technical aspects of product development and quality;
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC to ensure high quality product delivery;
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Developing and implementing APIs and Web Services (REST, SOAP) and designing API based solutions.
- Utilizing CI/CD technologies and processes including but not limited to Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Using cloud architecture domain knowledge, VM and Container domain knowledge, and deployment strategies, to architect solutions
- Programming in InterSystems ObjectScript, Java or other Object-Oriented Programming languages
- Proven experience developing and implementing highly scalable enterprise level solutions
- Passion for deploying scalable, robust solutions, with an eye towards future proofing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to interact with a variety of team members, customers and end-users
Please Contact: Mary Pion – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4189