Sr. Solution Consultant
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Lead development teams in building solutions as solution architect
- Utilizing Healthcare Interoperability Standards (HL7v2, FHIR, CCDA, IHE, X12) appropriately in solution designs.
- Implementing InterSystems Corp technology (HealthShare, IRIS for Health, ObjectScript)
- Developing and implementing APIs and Web Services (REST, SOAP) and designing API based solutions.
- Utilizing CI/CD technologies and processes including but not limited to Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Using cloud architecture domain knowledge, VM and Container domain knowledge, and deployment strategies, to architect solutions Implementing and using authorization frameworks including OAuth 2.0, OIDC, and SAML 2.0
- Programming in InterSystems ObjectScript, .NET (C#), Java or other Object-Oriented Programming languages
Please Contact: Mary Pion – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4163