Seeking a Senior Data Scientist that is passionate about building machine learning applications that ensure patients receive the medications they need, when they need them; improve quality of care for oncology patients; and exemplify operational excellence so that the business can focus on what matters most, creating value for our customers.
- Develop, design, build, and oversee data science solutions to provide predictive insights that further company vision to improve care in every setting
- Drive adoption of best-in-class capabilities, including Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Next Best Action Recommenders
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members; Manage business stakeholder relationships to drive action and value from data science insights;
- Provide analytics leadership; conduct methodology and code reviews; utilize industry and academic resources to continuously learn and contribute to a growing knowledge base of data science best practices.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of company’s data environment to design data strategy for use in machine learning models; analyze complex healthcare, business transaction, and supply chain datasets
- Understand problems from the business point of view, build and execute solid analytics work plans; gather and organize large and complex data assets; perform relevant analyses (data exploration and statistical modeling); deploy models and automate work streams; foster teamwork in interactions; develop client relationships with business stakeholders; and communicate hypotheses, findings, and insights in a structured way.
- Masters +3yrs work experience or PhD, with relevant experience providing advanced analytics solutions is required. The degree should be in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or a related data centric-technical field
- Industry experience using TensorFlow and Pytorch to develop Representation Machine Learning Systems; e.g. Next-Best-Action, Recommendation systems; Deep Learning Neural Networks; Image understanding; Document classification and keyword extraction
- Experience in core data science and predictive analytics methods: Statistics (t-tests, Poisson process), Segmentation and clustering techniques, predictive modeling: e.g. regression, classification, Time Series analysis: e.g. ARIMA, Traditional machine learning methods: e.g. Random Forest, ensemble model techniques, Optimization: e.g. linear programming
- Experience in SQL, relational databases: e.g. Snowflake, HANA, Microsoft SQL
- Expert level skill in a programming language: Python + additional languages (e.g. Java, C/C++)
- Experience with Linux, Shell scripting: e.g. Bash
- Familiarity with a data visualization tool: e.g. Tableau, Power BI, R.
- Ability to process and synthesize complex data.
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmapDS