We are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer for Red Hat OpenShift Platform. The Integration Engineer should have experience supporting InterSystems IRIS and Cloud infrastructure, specifically with AWS services. In addition, you will be responsible for developing container operators for automation and for security controls, working with development teams to assist in containerizing traditional applications. Collaborate with project and customer team members to meet timelines and goals.
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline with Tekton, ArgoCD, GitOps.
- Implementing and maintaining using Ansible Automation Platform (AAP)
- Developing and implementing policies for the use of cloud services
- Managing requests for new technology
- Establishing a secure cloud environment
- Ensuring appropriate availability of services
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with InterSystems IRIS.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experienced in AWS services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Linux
- Must be able to achieve a moderate (Tier 2) VA position of trust
Please Contact: Mary Pion – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4159