HealthShare Solutions Architect
HealthShare Solutions Architect will be responsible for delivering appropriate and effective solutions, developing design requirements, functional specifications, and technical infrastructure to meet customer’s expectations.
- Design and own technical and functional architecture for HealthShare customers producing input for SOW and technical delivery planning.
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work including partner and customer effort.
- Work with customers to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements and stay engaged with the customer through the project lifecycle.
- Supervise consultant work using a code review process and source control management to ensure alignment with the documented technical solution
- Stay engaged throughout the lifecycle via regular meetings to review progress against the documented solution and the timeline.
- Oversee the development of custom/site specific software that may or may not lead to future product enhancements.
- Provide technical support for implementation projects related to custom developments, interfaces, reports, extracts, and data manipulation routines.
- Installing HeathShare and assisting with benchmarking exercises to determine optimal deployment configurations
- Producing collateral such as white papers or case studies
- Keeping up-to-date with InterSystems products and Healthcare and IT industry developments and undertake any relevant self-development or training
- At least 10 years experience of enterprise software development, design and delivery
- Personal presence and Healthcare industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior technical staff
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience including functional/technical ownership
- Good knowledge of deployment of an integration platform such as InterSystems Ensemble, HealthShare Health Connect, IRIS for health or others.
- Strong, practical knowledge of HL7, CCD, FHIR and other existing healthcare data interchange standards. Exposure to emerging standards
- Experience with InterSystems HealthShare
Please Contact: Mary Pion – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4158