Interface Engineer to support integration and health information exchange (HIE) solutions utilizing InterSystems IRIS and HealthShare platforms.
- Define and develop solutions for HIE customers, leveraging the InterSystems Iris and HealthShare platform
- Use your knowledge of healthcare use cases and integration solutions to optimize onboarding of partners and expansion of HIE use cases being delivered
- Leverage your knowledge of standards such as HL7, X12, IHE, NCPDP and FHIR to optimize how we onboard partners and create efficient operations for a growing HIE practice
- Independently take projects to completion
- Assist other teammates in growing their knowledge and skillsets
- Analyze new use cases and assist in the creating of solution designs that leverage the HIE platform for effective, scalable operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with InterSystems IRIS and HealthShare
- Experience with HIE and integration platforms used within the health services industry (e.g., InterSystems, Medicity, Orion, etc.)
- Experience with one or more data interchange formats or standards commonly used in the industry (XML, JSON, HL7 v2.x, CDA, IHE profiles, NCPDP, X12N, FHIR, etc.)
- Familiar with end-to-end XCA workflow
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Dynamo, Cassandre, IRIS/ Caché
- Knowledge of common healthcare clinical data integration scenarios
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4125