Cloud Network Administrator (AWS)
We are seeking to fill Cloud Network Administrator positions in support Cloud Operations to provide operational input and support for the operations, maintenance, and refinement of Enterprise Cloud environment, execution support for migrating new and legacy applications and services to cloud computing and continuous improvement of IT infrastructure. The candidate will support our state and agency clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape. This includes working with our Cloud Architects when interviewing clients to understand application and infrastructure current state. Working with our Cloud Architects leading client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize, and analyze data and information to work into cloud migration action plans. Working with the larger project teams to migrate legacy applications to their cloud platform. The Cloud Network Administrator must have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Assist Cloud Architects to enable interoperability of various application services, delivery of cloud computing services based on business and technical requirements
- Hands on with configuring and managing cloud resources over portal, CLI, CFN/Terraform.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configure monitoring solutions for Linux servers.
- Familiar with configuration of Hub and Spoke VPN configurations to peer with partner environments, Preferable expirience with AWS Transit Gateway, OpenSwan/Libreswan, manage IP address allocation
- Assisting with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage
- Assist planning network layouts, Configuring IPAM
- Configuring host/network monitoring in CloudWatch
- Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
- Provide direction to less-experienced network personnel on partner side if needed.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- Interconnection of disparate networks with cloud services.
- Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud architecture
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge and experience resolving security vulnerabilities
- Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4114