InterSystems Solution Engineer
The InterSystems Solution Engineer’s responsibility is to design technical architectures to support interoperability efforts across the health system focused on clinical data exchange with other provider organizations and payors. Beyond knowledge of the InterSystems HealthShare stack, this role will help define a service-oriented architecture and design interoperability patterns that are technology independent and focused on developing services and business value.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and document a scalable systems architecture including high-availability and disaster recovery leveraging InterSystems HealthShare, Master Patient Index (MPI) and
- Design specifications, develop data strategy and high-level data architecture documentation, which exemplify the source and destination of approved data types
- Identifies the systems’ capabilities to meet business interoperability requirements, evaluate new techniques for improved functionality
- Develops high-level production specifications; designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes and created related documentation. Oversees progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Conduct code reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
- Responsible for creating and maintaining formal data structures, data description and data architecture; this can include data models, data definitions (logical, physical, and conceptual), data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc. Data architecture comprises of topics such as business semantics, meta data management, meta data workflow management and data modeling.
- Understanding the customer’s business needs, system functionality and business processes to maintain the source data and develop the data transport design
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in a business or technical field or relevant training or work experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas: InterSystems Ensemble, Cache Object Script, Cache Server Pages, XSLT, SQL
- Knowledge of HL7 messaging protocols
- Knowledge/experience with IHE protocols and Clinical Document Architecture
- Knowledge and experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Angular/TypeScript skills a plus
- Familiar with State consent rules & policies
- Experience in implementing principles of project administration via formal methodology (Agile) and utilizing the associated techniques and tools
- Excellent customer relations skills and resilience in working with demanding customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please contact: Madison LiDonni – (781) 416-9903 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECml4105