Health Data Engineer
You will play a key role in developing and improving our clinical and operational data warehouse. This position works closely with technical leadership to define and develop novel ways to analyze and present data. In support of organizational initiatives, you will construct and implement extract/transform/load (ETL) routines, platform integrations, and self-service analytics tools.
- Minimum three years’ experience in business or health data management and reporting, data analytics, or data stewardship.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ETL processes or tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in SQL, WebFocus, R, and data cleaning.
- Experience in participating in upgrading software systems and debugging custom code.
- Experience with statistical or general programming languages (such as R, Julia, Python).
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (such as Information Builders or Power BI).
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4089