Application Analyst (Hospital Billing and HIM)
The Hospital Billing and HIM Application Analyst couples knowledge of hospital revenue cycle business practices/operations with knowledge of information systems to implement, maintain and support the Care Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other IT support systems.
- Investigates and resolves potential duplicates and overlay errors within enterprise master patient index software.
- Uses problem solving and investigational skills to identify patient identity discrepancies, and determines, coordinates, and executes appropriate remediation steps.
- Maintains a fundamental knowledge of product portfolio to assess impact to the EMPI resulting from new data sources and product enhancement activities.
- Current certification and/or proficiency in Epic Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Hospital Claims, or Hospital Coding.
- An additional Epic certification, proficiency, or badge in another Epic module is strongly preferred, such as in HIM.
- Strong proficiency in Epic configuration via Hyperspace
- Quality assurance, including writing test plans
Please Contact: Sarah Feldman – (781) 416-9920 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECstf4083