The Healthcare Integration Consultant / Developer is responsible for the analysis, build, testing and troubleshooting of interfaces that are processing data from various sources and sending that data into a central health information exchange (HIE) system (InterSystems HealthShare).
- Superior communication skills and ability to gain credibility quickly with clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience programming in InterSystems technology products which could include any of the following: Caché, IRIS, Health Connect (Ensemble) or HealthShare.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with healthcare data and workflows.
- Advanced knowledge of the HL7, C-CDA and/or FHIR standards.
- Expert troubleshooting and documenting skills.
- Able to learn in a self-directed, fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or a related field requirement. Equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience may meet this requirement.
- Experience in the health information exchange (HIE) industry.
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4073