NodeJS Backend Developer
This is a full-time position that can be fully remote based within the US.
Server Teams focus on software that supports integrations with multiple healthcare providers and systems via APIs to be used by millions of our members. Our engineers work to build new features, standup new services, and refactor existing services to bring greater stability and scalability to our APIs.
- As a member of the development team, you’ll support full-stack development efforts
- Architect and develop applications and microservices using REST APIs, Serverless, lambda, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, CICD, automation (Backend / full stack Engineers)
- Work in agile development environment, participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with remote development teams and cross-functional teams
- Extensive understanding of web frameworks, Rest APIs, Github, cloud infrastructure, information security, and databases, and have worked with multiple programming languages.
- 5+ years software development experience
- 5+ years API development experience
- Healthcare data exchange protocols, EHS and FHIR experience is a plus
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based services, specifically on AWS.
- Experience with Node/Ruby, ECS, Docker, Elasticsearch, Postgres, NoSQL DBs
- Experience deploying and maintaining micro services in production serving millions of users
- Use Agile development methods
- Strong profiling and debugging skills
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4057