Systems Management Specialist
The Systems Management Specialist will generally perform the following functions:
- Manage the internal systems and environments where the InterSystems products are installed. Monitor and maintain these environments in a proactive manner in order to avoid interruption of the services provided by the platform.
- Support defined system areas and provide technical support for the deployment of InterSystems products.
- Responsible for the overall installation and maintenance of the Systems Architecture for InterSystems products and ongoing management of associated resources and activities to ensure that software is delivered line with internal requirements.
- Communicate with the appropriate internal groups to obtain support as well ensuring standards are maintained for the configuration and support of InterSystems products.
- Provide general environment management for InterSystems product patches/releases/builds
- Provide technical support for product solutions focused on infrastructure and platform.
- Troubleshooting and performance analysis for internal and client environments.
- Monitor and respond to Technical Team calls on the TRC logging system.
- Support and testing of both internal and external product related tools e.g. patching tool, print service, etc.
- Assist with technical requests such as architecture, configuration, hardware sizing, etc.
- Support the development of training materials for technical courses such as system administration.
- Support the development of documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles, and FAQ’s
- Participate in the on call 24 hour support service as required.
- Experience with installing, configuration and managing InterSystems Caché Databases is a bonus.
- Knowledge of InterSystems Caché Object Script programming language is a bonus.
- Experience managing Linux Servers with advanced apache configurations is a must.
Please Contact: Joyce Habalow – (781) 416-0947 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECjeh4027