Sr. Software Developer
You will join a strong team of developers providing application design, development, testing and support for our Healthcare Claims application. The Claims platform is complex, in-house grown Cache/Mumps/ Cache ObjectScript/ Web services application and is one of the most critical applications in the organization.
- MUMPS/ Cache/ Cache ObjectScript experience
- 7+ years’ experience in analysis and developing custom software applications in a collaborative environment that includes business experts and other software developers.
- Technical fluency in multiple programming languages and platforms
- Experience with relational/non-relational database technologies.
- Willingness to be on-call on a rotating basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience in the healthcare software industry, especially in the health insurance field.
- Experience with Web Services, SQL, Java,.Net and other technologies that will be used as we move our technologies forward.
- Experience with high volume, data intensive applications.
- Experience with data modelling.
- Experience with designing and building for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap4016