Our client seeks candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem solvers to join a group of experts supporting development and administration of advanced application and integration technologies in both in the U.S. and internationally.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills in a highly collaborative environment. You will help developers and architects create and support their systems in real world environments.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to a smart, cooperative, problem-solving team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting-edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, integration, and database.
- Be expected to obtain an in-depth understanding of these technologies.
- Chose a career path with core database technology, application development tools, application integration, or customer relationships.
- Gain exposure to real world applications.
- Be challenged to apply and develop your creative problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with other areas of the company responsible for QA, Engineering, Education, and Sales.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or hard Science
- Programming experience (SQL, C, C++, COS, Java, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills a must.
- Direct experience working with diverse application solutions, by doing development, implementation, or support.
Please Contact: Mary Pion – (781) 416-9915 – [email protected]. Please reference Job Code HECmap2237